Sunday, October 14, 2007

Big Changes

Hello friends and family!
As most of you are probably aware, Lucas and I ship out to NC very soon! One week from today to be exact. We are very excited, but also very nervous as we were both raised in the state and have never left home. If you think of us in the upcoming months, please pray that we will adjust well, make friends, find a great church, and that we lean on God for His strength and provision. For those of you whom I haven't spoken to in a very long time, I am on my way to physical therapy school (a three year program), which will start in early January. I will be attending a private school called Elon University and when at long last I finally graduate, I will be a doctor of physical therapy. We are fortunate enough to have already signed a lease on a quaint 2 bedroom house only a couple of blocks from campus. It is what one might call a "fixer upper" but the monthly rent and location couldn't be better! So we are very excited to move in and get settled. I will try to remember to send pictures. Once Lucas and I get to NC we are going to take a road trip up to Pittsburgh to watch a hockey game (go Penguins!) and then we are going to 2 amusement parks, one in Ohio called Cedar Point, that just happens to be one of the biggest amusement parks in the world (I'm super excited, can you tell?), and then down to VA to hit up the Busch Gardens in Williamsburg. This little vacation should be just what we need to recharge the batteries before we buckle down to all the practicalities of actually moving in. Well... that's about all there is to tell at the moment.

For those of you that we are leaving... we love you and will miss you very much and will do our best to keep in touch... you'd better do the same!

And for those of you that we are moving closer to... we are excited to see you and get to spend some quality time with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment