Monday, March 23, 2009

Hockey, hockey, and more hockey!





Let me think, How can I sum up the last week? One word: Hockey. Last Tuesday I got to go watch one of Lucas' hockey games, which was a treat for me because they are usually too late so I don't get to go see them. Then on Wednesday we went with my sister and her husband and saw the Hurricanes play the NJ Devils. And then on Sat. we went with Lucas' hockey team to watch the Hurricanes play the Capitals... we were rooting for the Capitals and unfortunately they lost. :( We did get to watch some hilarious Mascot hockey of all the mascots fighting each other... the blue guy on the left who is bent over spent the whole time on the ground... so funny!
On Friday night Lucas and some of his coworkers went to support one of their friends in an acapella competition. Their group was called Central Station and so Lucas and his friends made a train! Hopefully this link will work for you guys:

No comments:

Post a Comment