Monday, October 26, 2009

Bring on week 8







Oh my goodness, I am on week 8 of my 3rd clinical... I can scarcely believe it! I am so excited to be almost back to living at home! And I am almost a 3rd year PT student... my, where does the time go? I don't really have anything spectacular to report... My sister is getting more and more prego by the minute, my brother won state championship in football last week, and we have started to look at houses to buy.. hopefully we will be ready to purchase around January or February of next year. Because we DON'T want to live in a subdivision, finding a house that we like that is within reasonable driving distance that is in our price range is beginning to prove a challenge. Pictures are from 2 weekends ago when we went wine tasting at a gorgeous vineyard in Winston-Salem. That's all for now I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment