Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Halfway

So life continues here in Greenville . I am still very much enjoying my time here (well the hospital anyways) but like I said last week I am tired of driving and really missing Lucas. I keep reassuring myself that there are only 4 more weeks. And then I remember that that means I'll be going back to class as well. Ugh. I can't win can I? I worked 7 days in a row last week with one day off for me to run back up to Greensboro to get my crown fixed and then run back for me to go back to work on Tuesday. It will be worth it though since I get next Friday off to go to Charlotte and see Tiesto (a famous techno DJ). Nothing else really to report except that tomorrow I have my midterm evaluation meeting with my clinical instructor and I'm supposed to have decided what to do my inservice presentation on by then... no clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment