Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Today I'm thankful for...

*God's amazing grace and guidance; I may not always listen, but He's always there

*My mom who sent me a starbucks card for Valentine's day

*My sister's blog posts; they help me feel connected to her even though she is halfway across the world

*My son; you know that lyric "you don't know what you've got til it's gone" well, having him is kind of like that... only I didn't know what was missing until I had him

*My husband; for being so supportive and loving and telling me I'm beautiful even when I look like "frump wife" :)

*My mother-in-law who is keeping my house running so I can study

*My new job! I hope it's as awesome as I think it will be...

*My brother who dotes on Maddox like he was his own son

*Ice cream, popcorn, and wine; oh how I love thee!

*Good friends; enough said

*Sleep.... I've had very little of you the last 3 1/2 months, but I think we may become reaccquainted in the near future thanks to...

*Rice cereal; my son seems to like you

No comments:

Post a Comment