Friday, May 13, 2011

20 Questions

I doubt anyone I know will do this, mainly because practically no one reads my blog! Which is okay, I understand.. I don't hardly ever write on it! But, my sister Michelle tagged me and I'm sitting here sick on a Friday night, so why not...

Rule #1 The tagged person must write their answers on their blog and replace any questions they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves

Rule #2 The tagee must tag 5 other people to do this quiz and must name who tagged them. Well, as previously stated, my sister Michelle tagged me... and I'll tag Dana, my sister-in-law Rachel, Francesca, Catie, and Amanda.

1. What is one word that can best be used to describe you? Real. I thought it was interesting that my sister chose this same word, I've always thought it was the most appropriate word for me. I have no desire to pretend to be someone I'm not; what you see is what you get, for better or for worse.
2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be? I guess it's always been kind of a fantasy of mine to know if I could have made it as an actress or singer, so I'd like to see what it would be like to be a celebrity for a day.
3. What would you do with a billion dollars? Invest it, give it to charity, travel everywhere, make sure my family was provided for.
4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood? Lucas. He has a way of leveling me. It's also hard to be mad when I look at Maddox's sweet face.
5. What is your bedtime routine? Shower, pump, bottle prep for morning and daycare, brush my teeth, jammies, bed.
6. What activities did you do in High School? If you could go back would you do the same, or something different? Oh geez, I did everything... choir, honor society, bible club, student government, x country ski team, swim team, volleyball team. No regrets... whatever I did made me who I am today.
7. What kind of books do you read? I like science fiction/fantasy but I'll read just about anything if I have the time.
8. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Pretty much like I am now, working half-days and then spending the rest of the day with the kiddos. Possibly in Colorado.
9. What's your favorite piece of clothing you own? I don't think I can answer this! I have a new teal/aqua colored silk dress I love. I'll pick that for now.
10. What kind of skin care do you use? Don't... soap and water with a washcloth.
11.What's the first thing you do when you wake up? Turn off the alarm, turn on the curling iron and the coffee pot as I grab the pump.
12. If you could have any job, regardless of income, what would it be? I don't know. I like being a physical therapist... but I'd rather be in an outpatient setting.
13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be? I like my name... it would be fun to have a more exotic or sophisticated name though, like Jasmine or Vivienne.
14. If you had to choose between 6 months of sun or 6 months of rain, which would you choose? Six months of sun. Hands down.
15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months what would it be? Bread.
16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most? I like that it's a way of remembering things I don't want to forget... I enjoy reading back over my old ones and remembering things I'd totally forgotten or the excitement I felt during a time in my life.
17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods? Salty, although I love sweets too.
18. What items are in your purse right now? Coupons I'll probably never use, a broken pen, my wallet, and my keys.
19. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn't? We actually just got rid of cable, for which I am really happy. But Dexter (where you end up rooting for the main character who is a serial killer) and True Blood (which I've kind of lost interest in due to it being really weird)
20. What is the best memory you have of the person who tagged you? The best? I don't know. There are lots of good memories, I can't pick the best, but I loved meeting Lane for the first time and asking Michelle if it was fun to know that she was Lane's favorite person in the world... watching her glow with being a new mother was special.

No comments:

Post a Comment